This bedtime kit (physical book plus digital album and digital copy of the book) gives children a calm journey to sleep and parents a bedtime ritual that allows parents to connect at bedtime in 20 minutes or less and get on with their evening.
- Cuddle Up and Snuggle Up Song
- Interactive poem, (Who Has Seen the Wind?)
- 6 American Sign Language vocabulary words in a poem to help memorize
- Lullaby (O Watch the Stars)
- Story (Mukwa Meets the Star People)
- The Put the Day to Bed guided meditation for kids and sleep
- The Sleepytime song
- All Through the Night on classical guitar
All the stories and songs are recorded on a complementary album
Please note: It’s recommended that you print out the book and not read it on a screen – the blue light interrupts the production of melatonin, a hormone that triggers sleep naturally.
Letter sized (8.5” x 11”), prints landscape
This is an instant download of a PDF file and zip files with 8 separate recordings of the music, guided meditation, American Sign Language poem, and bedtime story.