Heart: Kai’s Adventure is a bedtime book with a purpose: to get the kids to sleep. Bedtime is too important to leave to an app! Children feel secure with this bedtime routine in a storybook format.
This bedtime kit (digital book and mp3 album with recordings of all the stories, poems and music) gives children a calm journey to sleep and parents a bedtime ritual that’s easy and can be completed in 20 minutes or less.
- Cuddle Up and Snuggle Up Song
- Interactive poem, (Stretch and Yawn)
- 5 American Sign Language vocabulary words in a poem to help memorize
- Lullaby (There’s a Little Wheel)
- Story (Kai’s Adventure)
- The Put the Day to Bed guided meditation for kids and sleep
- The Sleepytime song
- El Noi de Mare, lullaby on classical guitar
Please note: It’s recommended that you print out the book and not read it on a screen – the blue light interrupts the production of melatonin, a hormone that triggers sleep naturally.
Letter sized (8.5” x 11”), prints landscape.
This is an instant download of a PDF file and zip files with 8 separate recordings of the music, guided meditation, American Sign Language poem, and bedtime story.