Sleepytime Club’s coloring book plus recordings is a perfect wind-down, quiet time activity before going to sleep or when a parent can use a screen-free, safe, low-supervision activity.
A gift for children and those that love them. This bedtime coloring book has 11 different coloring pages, 10 with accompanying poem, Mother Goose rhymes, and stories plus recordings. (digital album and digital copy of the book). With printed stories, poems, and song lyrics, there are 24 pages in all.
Print out the coloring pages and play the recordings for a simple screen-free activity before bedtime. SO helpful to occupy one child while another needs bedtime support.
Ideal for early childhood classrooms and homeschooling families.
- My Sleepytime Club Coloring Book cover
- Wynken, Blynken, and Nod – coloring page, poem, and recording
- Little Boy Blue (and Little Girl Green) – coloring page, Mother Goose Rhyme, and recording
- Baa Baa Black Sheep – coloring page, Mother Goose Rhyme with suggestions for how to personalize it for every child, and recording
- All the Pretty Little Horses – coloring page, lyrics, and recording
- I Had a Little Nut Tree – coloring page, Mother Goose Rhyme, and recording
- Hey Diddle Diddle – coloring page, Mother Goose Rhyme, and recording
- The Owl and the Pussycat – coloring page, poem, and recording
- The 3 Little Pigs – coloring page, story, and recording
- The Elf and the Dormouse – coloring page, poem, and recording
- Coyote and the Stars – Good Night, Sleep Tight coloring page, story, and recording
All the stories and songs are recorded and come with your purchase of the printable coloring book pages.
– Handmade item
– Black and white printable PDF 8 1/2 x 11, 24 pages
**Digital File Info
Letter sized (8.5” x 11”), 24 pages total, 11 coloring pages