Help Your Child Sleep Easily Night After Night
Feel the Peace, Calm, and Rest that come with a Stress-Free Bedtime Routine
Stop the Struggle and Create Meaningful Memories Instead
Kids thrive on routine and parents thrive on a full night’s sleep.
Get the free Bedtime Blueprint to organize your days for peaceful nights. It tells you everything you need to know like when to cut out caffeine and electronics…and when to start that delicious tuck-in time.
Enter your name and email address below, print it out, and post it on the fridge for easy reference!
As a parent, you have some basic responsibilities to your children:
- Love them by nourishing them in body, mind, and spirit.
- Keep them safe.
- Encourage them to be creative, compassionate, & curious.
- And teach them to sleep.
What if there was one activity that enriched all of these responsibilities…and encouraged reading, creativity, and long-lasting positive habits? Something that would be enjoyed by kids and caregivers alike? Enter…
Each month, as a Sleepytime Club member you and your child will enjoy a special bedtime routine that marries song, story, quiet play, and mindfulness in a simple and creative way. Think of Sleepytime Club as multi-dimensional — like a book-of-the-month club club and album of recorded song and story just for tuck-in time. Children love routine and surprises, so each month brings a new book to read and memorize, new games to play and new songs to enjoy. Each month you’ll receive the same routine but with different themes in the form of a full-color illustrated e-book and original recorded album.
Here’s what’s in each Sleepytime Club bedtime kit:
Settle down & Snuggle Each tuck-in time starts with the Snuggle Up and Cuddle Up song. Over time this will be a “cue” song that lets your child know it’s time to make the transition to sleep.
Lullaby Love Your family will learn 2 new simple lullabies each month – a connection that bonds you for life, and between generations. Everyone is musical – everyone can sing – and to the child in your care, you have the most beautiful voice in the world. Lullabies are heirlooms that can never be taken away or tarnished.
Engage Together You and your child will experience new poems & songs, quiet games, Mother Goose Rhymes, and a story that captures the imagination, builds character, and reinforces important values. Your bond will deepen as you enjoy this special time together learning new things.
Enjoy You know it’s important to have a bedtime routine that’s more enriching and connecting than brushing teeth and putting the pajamas on – but can you really face Goodnight Moon again? Sleepytime Club gives parents and caregivers confidence that you are doing your best for your child – prioritizing sleep, giving them the connection they crave, and no indecision about what to read or do. It’s a 20-minute routine if you go through it quickly, or you can linger – sharing how you feel about the stories, poems, and songs.
Put the Day to Bed When we sleep, we learn – processing all the events of the day. At the end of each Sleepytime Book you will help guide your child through classic relaxation techniques while going through the day with gratitude and putting everything “away” on a cloud…or a bird…or a ship…. And then it’s night-night, lights out as your child falls asleep to a special Sleepy Time album – all the stories, lullabies, and quiet time you shared together ending with classical guitar.
Sleepytime Club is for you if want to nurture…
- a deep sense of safety & comfort in children
- literacy, creativity, & stories that are formational for children
- respect for sleep & bedtime routines that last a lifetime
- shared stories, songs, & quiet activities that can be passed down from generation to generation
- inclusion of all family members in this important transition time
- a routine that makes bedtime simple every night…including for caregivers
Sleepytime Club is not for you if…
- your family bedtime routine is down pat
- all the adults & older siblings in the family can pinch-hit during tuck-in time
- your bedtime repertoire of stories, poems, & lullabies is extensive & you’re researching more with your local library’s help
- you are free to have a night out without worrying about the mayhem inflicted on your babysitter around bedtime