Do you have trouble getting the kids to sleep?
We have the solution you can start using tonight and reclaim your evenings.
You can go from frazzled to peaceful on night one.
You can get “me time” or “partner time”.
Right away. Guaranteed.
Sleepytime Club is a book-of-the-month and album-of-the-month club just for bedtime. Parents are getting the kids to sleep in 20 minutes or less and enjoying “me” time. New stories, poems, and music every month – same routine and journey to sleep.
This bedtime kit has been a dream for my family. Within just 2 weeks of using Sleepytime Club’s bedtime kit, our live have changed. It is so simple and easy to do, it has blown my mind. The response of my 4-year-old and almost 2-year-old has completely awed me. My evenings have become more free to get in personal time, time with my husband, and work.Rosemary Bingaman
Your sleep kit just REVOLUTIONIZED our bedtime. We weren’t through the first two songs when he started to yawn and snuggle with his daddy. He barely made it to the last goodnight music. This is simply incredible! By far the easiest transition into sleep we’ve ever had.Dr. Giavanni Washington
Sleepytime Club is a digital book-of-the-month and album-of-the-month club just for bedtime. Here’s how it works:
- Every month you get directed to a secret membership page to download your new Bedtime kit plus Bonuses like Wind-Down Time.
- You can download the illustrated storybook for immediate access on a phone or tablet.
- You can stream the playlist for listening whenever you like or leaving behind after tuck-in time.
- Your monthly membership page also has a zip file containing the illustrated storybook, all the recordings, and the bonuses.
- Now you can read through the book together. It contains stories, songs, poems, and quiet activities that give your child a journey to sleep in 20 minutes or less.
- Say that last “good night”, leave behind the mp3 album as a playlist on a device or stream it on your phone or tablet.
- Enjoy your evening!
- Next month you’ll receive your membership page with a new Bedtime Kit and new Wind-Down Time…but same journey to sleep. So children (and parents!) have a routine they can count on without any boredom.
- No matter where you are, you can access your Bedtime Kits.
There are two simple, cost-effective ways to get regular sleep. The first is exposure to natural sunlight within two hours of awakening. The second is to establish a consistent, calming, bedtime routine. Studies indicate repeatedly that children who live in a family environment where sleep is prioritized through wholesome bedtime routines grow up healthier, happier, and more successful.Dr. Robert Rosenberg
Sleepytime Club is for you if want to nurture…
- a deep sense of safety & comfort in children
- literacy, creativity, & stories that are formational for children
- respect for sleep & bedtime routines that last a lifetime
- shared stories, songs, & quiet activities that can be passed down from generation to generation
- inclusion of all family members in this important transition time
- a routine that makes bedtime simple every night…including for caregivers
Imagine if you had grown up knowing how to calm yourself down before you went to bed. Imagine how much more sleep you would have gotten through the years, and how many fewer anxious, middle-of-the-night thoughts you would have had. If only you could pass that wisdom along to your kids… Oh wait, you can. Sleepytime Club gives you everything you need to give your kids the experience of a simple yet enjoyable, easy yet profound wind-down routine. It’s an incredible gift to give them, and to the world–because can you also imagine the world they’ll create with that much extra good sleep in their tanks?
Sleepytime Club is not for you if…
- your family bedtime routine is down pat
- all the adults & older siblings in the family can pinch-hit during tuck-in time
- your bedtime repertoire of stories, poems, & lullabies is extensive & you’re researching more with your local library’s help
- you are free to have a night out without worrying about the mayhem inflicted on your babysitter around bedtime
Bedtime Kit: Illustrated storybook + MP3 album,
same journey to sleep, new content each month
- My Sleepytime Club Book cover coloring page
- My Morning + Bedtime Routines Chart
- Bedtime Passes (to stop endless curtain calls)
- My Bedtime Journal pageWind-Down Time, new content each month with…
- Lullaby, illustrated lyrics + MP3
- Mother Goose Rhyme, coloring page + MP3
- Story, Poem, or Song, words + MP3